Arasan Complex LLP, hereinafter referred to as the “SPA Complex”, offers paid services and goods on the Internet to any individual or legal entity, hereinafter referred to as the “Client”.
In accordance with Art. 395 of the RK Civil Code, this Offer shall be a public offer (hereinafter — the “Agreement”), the complete and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of which shall, as per Art. 396 of the RK Civil Code, be deemed to be the Client’s performance of implicative actions — clicking on the “I agree to the Rules” button located on the SPA Complex’s Website.
- TERMS AND DEFINITIONS 1. Site — web-portal of the Complex —www.arasan-spa.kz;
- The SPA Complex — Arasan Complex LLP (“Arasan Wellness & SPA”);
- Ticket — a strictly accountable document sold to the Client by using the system certifying the conclusion of the Agreement between the SPA Complex and the Client, which entitles the Client to receive Services;
- Ticket Code — a unique digital code sent to the Client when purchasing a ticket, which shall be provided by the Client at the ticket office of the SPA Complex;
- Ticket validity period — a period of time, during which the Client shall be entitled to use a ticket for the SPA Complex’s Services. A ticket shall be valid within 30 (thirty) calendar days of its purchase;
- Goods — goods sold by the SPA Complex and indicated on the SPA Complex’s site in the “Goods” Section;
- Services — services provided by the SPA Complex specified on the SPA Complex’s Site in the “Services” Section;
- “Client” – a natural or legal person aged who has reached the age of 18 years (or accompanied by adults) and accepted an Offer.